Hours:Full-Time: 40 Hours Per Week | Part-Time: 32 Hours Per Week
- To be discussed directly with employer.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance provided (if qualified).
Benefits: Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
- Proficiency in taking a sexual history.
- Proficiency in contraceptive counseling, taking into account underlying medical conditions, with a patient-centered approach.
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and management/treatment of multiple women's health conditions.
- Work collaboratively with physicians on staff to formulate plans, initiate further work-up, and coordinate referrals of more complex patients.
- Pelvic exam including external, bimanual, and speculum exam.
- Clinical breast exam.
- Collection and performance of wet mount, swabs for STI testing.
- Insertion and removal of current FDA-approved intrauterine devices.
- Insertion and removal of subdermal contraceptive. implants, with appropriate certification
- Paracervical block
- Endometrial biopsy
- Vulvar biopsy
- Exam and evaluation of pelvic organ prolapse, including straight catheterization for post-void residual.
- Fitting, insertion, and removal of pessaries.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.