WindRose Health Network, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 5 days a week
- Average Patients seen: 10-15
- Call Schedule: Primary Call is done by a Nurse Triage Service; Secondary Call is about 1:12; 1 evening every two weeks and 1 weekend every 3 months.
- Compensation: - Performance-Based Compensation Model
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance - 401K - Paid holidays - PTO - CME - 40 hours and $3,500k - Malpractice insurance through the Federal Torts Claim Act. -Sign-on and Relocation Assistance are not guaranteed but they are open to discussion.
- Additional Info: - REQUIRED: 3 years of experience providing chronic disease management in a Primary Care setting. - Loan Repayment through the NHSC and Nurse Corp. HPSA score is 21 - - EMR: eClinical Works