HEADLINE: Westchester County, New York: Located in a suburban community about 30 minutes to Manhattan, several Cardiac OR Registered Nurses are needed to work in the Operating Room at a community hospital. Available: Full Time and Part-Time, Day or Night Shifts. $ Very competitive. Excellent and complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Westchester County, New York:
• This hospital is located in a suburban community of Westchester County and about 30 minutes to Manhattan.
• Located in a suburban community in Westchester County and about 30 minutes to Manhattan, several Cardiac OR Registered Nurses are needed to work in the Operating Room of a community hospital.
• Full and Part-Time Shifts available
• Nights or Day Shifts available
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York State
• B.S. degree in Nursing is preferred
• Two-year Associate’s Nursing degree is a possibility
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE CARDIAC OR REGISTERED NURSE:
• Monitor vital signs of patients
• Prepare patients for open-heart surgery
• Administer medications
• Report patient’s status to doctors
• Communicate with the patient’s families and friends
• Provide post operative care
• Educate patients and their families
• Support and motivate changing patient’s lifestyle
• The hospital is offering a very competitive salary, which is commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
• Excellent and comprehensive fringe benefits package.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.