The leading full service orthopedic and spine group in the San Joaquin Valley, is seeking a full or part-time California licensed Physical Therapist(s) preferably with neck and spine interest, but we will consider all well-trained candidates. You can look forward to:
- 95%tile income with comprehensive benefits including, Health, 401k/Profit Sharing Plan, vacation and paid time off for CME.
- Join collegial group of 7 PTs with low turnover and 4-30 years’ experience
- State of art 15,000 sq/ft Physical Therapy Department adjoining premier 27-member Orthopedic Surgery group
- Renowned Orthopedic group enjoys a sterling reputation and is the trusted medical team of the Fresno State Bulldogs, Fresno City College Rams, and the Fresno Pacific University Sunbirds.
Easy Access to Beaches, Mountains & National Parks
- Enjoy life in a major metro California city with remarkable entertainment, shopping and dining options; top-ranked blue-ribbon schools and lowest cost of living in the state
- Unmatched diversity of natural beauty with proximity to three national parks and abundance of recreational opportunities
- With the low cost of living and high income you can take advantage of family day trips to ski the slopes (~1 hour) or soak in the sun at the beach (~2 hours)
Reference PT 9771