Urban Health Plan, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:40-hour week, flexible schedules
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 20
- Call Schedule: Rotating
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks vacation, 6 sick days, 6 personal days, and 9 paid holidays
- Contribution to 401k
- Full benefits- 100% of the cost is covered for the employee, 73.5% for the family
- Term life insurance
- Malpractice coverage through FTCA
- Paid CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Additional Info:
In this role you will:
- Provide primary care services as part of our primary care clinical team.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to care for and provide medical services to patients.
- Collaborate with other physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physicians, and other support staff as part of the clinical team.
- Valid NY State license, CDS, DEA, and BLS
- Understanding of and passion for Community Healthcare is preferred
- Urban Health Plan is a network of federally qualified community health centers that offers comprehensive, affordable, quality primary and specialty health care.
- We are looking for capable, energetic, passionate providers, looking to work in an environment that fosters,patient-centered, holistic, quality medical care, in a practice setting that encourages innovation, creativity, learning, and growth.