CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that is in need of a NP for Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery to help with temporary coverage. Assignment schedule is 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM Saturday-Sunday, no exclusive call shifts required. There are 5 APP members for the CTS ICU team. Assignment requirements include Insert arterial catheters for hemodynamic monitoring or blood sampling. Insert venous lines for fluid, medication administration or central venous monitoring. Insert Sawn-Ganz catheters and perform hemodynamic monitoring. Chest tube placement. Ultrasound guided thoracentesis. Insert Cook catheter for pleural drainage. Remove chest tubes and temporary pacing wires. Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM Saturday-Sunday On call for SHH house MRT's, etc while on working shift.
- No exclusive call shifts required.
- Starting 7/12 for 5 months
- 5 APP members for the CTS ICU team
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7