This vibrant southern Louisiana town is looking for CRNAs to work bread and butter, driving distance to Baton Rouge, The Gulf, and the bayou. Averaging between 33-35 hrs per week. Enjoy all of the local flavors and Cajun-style food that there is to offer. This position offers a great work-life balance in a location that deserves to be explored! New Grads are welcome to apply. Interviewing now.
For immediate consideration, please respond with your resume.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Harry Pratt at Harry.Pratt@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2759
***Please reference JOB-2691163
- New Grads Apply!
- Great Food and Entertainment!
- Full Benefits
- 1 hr to Baton Rouge
- Negotiable Sign On
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail