Northern Nevada Medical Center is hiring Nurse Practitioners for a new urgent care center scheduled to open in January 2021 in the desirable Reno/Sparks community.
• Hospital-employed positions – full-time or part-time available
• Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm; weekends 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
• Staff will include one medical assistant per provider plus front office staff
• Typical urgent care procedures anticipated
• Compensation will include a competitive salary plus incentives; sign-on bonus, full employed benefits; and relocation
This is a unique opportunity to serve a wide spectrum of patients in a growing and diverse community. You will enjoy a work environment with excellent support staffing, low nursing/staff turnover and high engagement.
Reno/Sparks is a rapidly growing community located within an hour drive from Lake Tahoe. Sparks enjoys a distinctive reputation as a leading special events venue, as well as a growing economic hub with several businesses moving to the area including Tesla, Apple and Amazon. The Sparks Marina is just a few miles from downtown and offers superb swimming, boating, fishing, scuba diving, picnicking and spectacular mountain views. Residents are conveniently located within driving distance to Sacramento and San Francisco, while Las Vegas is just a short 45-minute flight.
Northern Nevada Medical Center is a 108-bed acute care hospital affiliated with UHS, and located on 23 hillside acres in Sparks, NV, and is the only hospital in the Reno-Tahoe area hospital named as a Best Place to Work Finalist.