Inpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) / APRN - Las Cruces, NM
Mesilla Valley Hospital is a 120-bed free-standing psychiatric hospital. We offer diverse inpatient, residential and partial hospital programs for adolescents, adults, and seniors. Our programs treat individuals with psychiatric, detox and substance use issues in a safe and respectful multidisciplinary treatment setting.
We are fully-accredited by The Joint Commission, New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department (NMCYFD) and are TRICARE®-certified.
We are currently seeking to add a like-minded, quality-focused Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / APRN to our recen Inpatient Services team at Mesilla Valley Hospital.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of building a team, developing our service offerings, and providing care to the local community!
Mesilla Valley Hospital - Las Cruces, NM
• Located 35 minutes north of El Paso, TX.
• Second largest city in New Mexico - population 100,000.
• 120 total beds.
• Serves patients ages 8+ (children, adolescents, adults, & geriatrics).
• Services include: Inpatient acute, outpatient, partial hospitalization program, dual diagnosis substance abuse, & inpatient detox.
• Provide general inpatient / acute psychiatric care to adult/child & adolescent patient populations.
• Initial psychiatric evaluations, follow up visits/daily rounding on assigned book of patients, & intake/discharge procedures.
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and treatment planning meetings, as required.
• Full time, employed position.
• Monday-Friday, day schedule.
• Minimal call/weekends required (one weekday per calendar week, one weekend per month).
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
• Competitive base salary with robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, malpractice w/ tail coverage, stock purchase plan, CME allowance, 26 days paid-time off annually, etc.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS:
1. Active New Mexico Nurse Practitioner license in good standing or ability to obtain one.
2. Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner education training program.
3. Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Mesilla Valley Hospital, is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation’s largest facilities based behavioral health provider. www.uhsinc.com.
Feel free to reach out to me for additional details!
In-House Physician Recruiter
Mesilla Valley Hospital
Subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Phone: (615) 554-0073