FULL TIME POSITION
Cumberland Hall Hospital is a 97 bed psychiatric hospital, proudly providing mental health services to children (ages 4-12), adolescents (ages 13-17), adults, and the specific needs of individuals serving in the Military, as well as their families. Services include mental health as well as substance abuse and detox treatment. Our new 79,000 square foot facility, built in 2012, is one of 12 "Centers of Excellence" that operate as part of UHS/s Patriot Support Program.
• Full Time, Employed position
• Case load of Child/Adolescent & Adults
• In-Patient Setting
• Duties include: Rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
• Participation in call rotation
• Base Salary
• Signing Bonus
• Relocation assistance, if moving
• Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
• Paid Malpractice Insurance
• PTO, CME, 401k with company match & more!
• B/C PMHNP
• Kentucky License or ability to obtain
Cumberland Hall Hospital is located in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and is just minutes away from Ft. Campbell. Hopkinsville, KY is located 1 hour from Nashville, TN - "Music City" USA. Services offered include comprehensive In-Patient programs for Adults, Children & Adolescents; Chemical Dependency programs for Adults and Adolescents, Medical Detox for Adults. Comprehensive services are provided for Military service members and their families.
Hospital Website: www.cumberlandhallhospital.com
Hospital Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29rkB9DGX0
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Cumberland Hall Hospital
M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn