Does working as a member of a multidisciplinary care team with an innovative, and rapidly growing company appeal to you? Our client is seeking a passionate Psychiatric Mental Health Physician Assistant for their outpatient clinic in SE Massachusetts within 30 minutes of Providence RI. The clinic offers a full scope of mental health and substance use treatment-related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. Experience is preferred, however strong new grads with a psych rotation are welcome to apply.
This exceptional Company offers an Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, the opportunity for growth, and a culture of inclusively. Live and work just outside Providence RI! This beautiful area was once was once known as 'The Jewelry Capital of the World,' and has culture, history, and attractions to appeal to everyone.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up to date CV to Sarah.email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2690809
- Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Clinic
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- PA Experience Preferred, Interested New Grads Must Have Completed a Psych Rotation
- Board Certification Required
- 100% Outpatient - Flexible Day Schedule
- Affiliated with the Local Hospital
- Expanding Company, Opportunity for Growth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail