A growing company in Massachusetts is seeking a passionate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner for their outpatient clinic within an hour North of Boston. The clinic offers a full scope of mental health and substance use treatment related services including psychotherapy, integrated lab testing, detoxification, and medication management. They are seeking Massachusetts Certified Nurse Practitioners with DEA license, both in good standing. Addictions certification and experience are desired. Experience is preferred, however strong new grads are welcome to apply.
Does working as a member of a multidisciplinary care team with an innovative, and rapidly growing company appeal to you? This exceptional Company offers an Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package, the opportunity for growth, and culture of inclusively.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske and email your most up to date resume to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2688887
- Outpatient Mental Health & Addiction Treatment Clinic
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
- Certified Nurse Practitioner in MA with Active DEA License
- Board Certified as PMHNP with Addiction Certification
- NP Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Expanding Company, Opportunity for Growth
- 100% Outpatient Day Schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail