Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner needed to work providing medication management services for children ages 5-12 at an Outpatient Wellness Clinic in the Rockville, MD area. This is a part-time need that may turn into a full-time position. This is a salaried position that does come with full benefits.
The hours and days are flexible.
The provider must have 2 years of experience and a desire to work with children.
This is a lovely area of Maryland that has been called one of the most progressive cities in the US. Close to Washington, D.C., this exciting city provides an atmosphere with vibrant art galleries, an ever-changing downtown and a wide variety of outdoor activities. For more details on this position or other opportunities that we have nationwide, please call Deborah Guzman @ 954-837-2751 or email your resume in strict confidence to Deborah. Guzman @comphealth.com.
- PMHNP Certification required
- Outpatient Wellness Clinic
- Children 5-12
- 2 years experience
- Maryland Location close to DC
- Part time hours 3 days a week but may go to FT
- Full Health benefits
- Make your schedule! Flexibility in job!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail