Northeast Community Clinics -
- Languages Required: Spanish
- Average Patients seen: 18 -20 day
- Call Schedule: none nights or weekends
- Benefits: What We Offer Our Providers
• Flexible schedules, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturdays available but optional
• 18 - 20 patients per day
• No night or weekend call
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits
• Medical license, DEA, board certification stipend
• CME paid time off and stipend
• Potential for growth opportunities
• Nose and tail malpractice coverage
• Approved NHSC scholar site
• Federal and state loan repayment
- Additional Info: Northeast Community Clinic (NECC), a major Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with multi-specialty outpatient clinics located throughout Los Angeles County is seeking dedicated and mission-oriented Nurse Practitioners.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team consisting of Family Medicine Physicians, Pediatricians, Internist, Endocrinologist, Dentist, and LCSW's in the treatment of our primary care patients. We see 180,000 visits a year for 48,000 patients.
We are excited to share our employment opportunities, we have immediate openings for:
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Minimum one (1) years of experience
Join the NECC Team!