Rural western Rodeo town in Central Washington is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner for their Community Health Center. Enjoy a 4.5-day work week and enjoy life in this small historic town with a lot of charm boutique shopping, delicious food, history, and one of Washington's top Rodeo towns. This community also has a hip beer scene. The historic downtown is revitalized yet you will surely get a taste of the Wild West when you wander the streets.
The community health center is open M-S and the provider will rotate schedule and call with other providers. Most of the patients that come to this clinic are adults, so a provider that is skilled in internal medicine is encouraged to apply. This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package complete with retirement, CME, PTO, and relocation.
For more details on this position or others that I have please send your resume to Deborah Guzman @email@example.com or call at 954-837-2751.
- Full-time, permanent position
- No call
- 4.5 day work week
- Generous and comprehensive benefits package
- CME and 401K
- Art, Wine, Rodeo and Great Food
- Beautiful small, rural town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail