One of the oldest nonprofit organizations in Southern Massachusetts is seeking a full-time certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their organization. This group has locations throughout the state of Massachusetts and has just been awarded a grant to begin operating as a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center by the federal government. This is an exciting opportunity for a MA licensed provider to make a huge difference in the lives of this community. The provider will work in an outpatient program seeing patients of all ages but also float into the new program treating adults with addictions in their substance abuse unit. Suboxone waiver and MAT providers are highly desired.
Competitive salary and opportunity to make more income in telephonic call opportunities with CBAT and Crisis Units.
Additional benefits are malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 4 weeks PTO, dental and vision, vacation, CME time, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, and a 401K retirement package.
You will enjoy living in southern Massachusetts. You will be close to Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Cape Cod. The town itself has great food, open spaces overlooking the bay, friendly residents, preserved Victorian homes, and beautiful churches.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Deborah Guzman directly at 954-837-2751 or email your CV and references to Deborah.email@example.com.
- Psychiatric certified NP all ages Outpatient
- Full time Days with PAID call
- Full psychiatric conditions with new focus on substance abuse
- Providers with experience in MAT and substance abuse highly desired
- Roadmap to Recovery State program
- MUST be experienced, licensed and able to prescribe in Massachusetts
- Certified Community Behavioral Health Center
- Salary, Medical Benefits, CME and 4 weeks PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail