Small Hospital in beautiful rural New Mexico is seeking an experienced hospital pharmacist to join their family-friendly environment. Team consists of 6 Full-Time Pharmacists and 1 Part-Time Pharmacist. Candidates must have at least 1+ years of recent acute care hospital pharmacy experience. Critical Access Hospital Experience is a must. PharmD Required.
Excellent location to raise a family, great cost of living and less than 3 hours from Albuquerque. The local community offers a plethora of outdoor activities to include camping, hiking, fishing. The community is also home to a booming art scene. This position offers great compensation, relocation assistance, and benefits.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Liz Zingale at email@example.com or call 954-837-2705. All inquiries are confidential.
Please reference JOB-2684629
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Attractive Location
- Part of Large Health System
- Family Friendly
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail