An established facility and NICU team in North Carolina is looking for a board certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This is a very collaborative group that works well together and is passionate about providing care to NICU patients.
There is potential to do day shift or night shift coverage, this would be talked about during the interview process. This team works very well to work with each providers schedule to find what shifts work best for everyone. The NNP's work 3-14 hour shifts (longer when needed) and no call. The unit does not care for surgical babies but does cover high risk deliveries and transports from outlying hospitals. On average during a day shift, a provider will see 6-8 patients, night shift will cover the ICU and intermediate nursery.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must be a certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- 3-14 hour shifts per week, no call
- Day Shift NNP's see approx 6-8 patients per day
- Night Shift NNP's cover the ICU and intermediate nursery
- Cover high risk deliveries and transport from outlying hospitals
- Strong, collaborative team of providers
- May consider strong new graduates with experience as a staff nurse in level II or III NICU
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail