HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois (45 minutes to Chicago): Medical Assistant who is Bilingual and fluent in Spanish is needed for a well established Community Health organization. They specialize in primary care. This is an office position. There is no call.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- The Community Health facility is located in a suburb of Chicago.
- It is about a 45 minute commute to Chicago.
- There are two train stations that will easily take you into the city and suburbs.
- This city has a diverse population.
- Their residents are warm and friendly people.
- They have the second largest school system and award winning duo language programs.
- Located on a river with bike tails through nature preserves, it makes this a perfect outing for hikers and families.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, you will be able to enjoy fishing, boating and kayaking along the trails.
- For the cultural enthusiast, this city also has a Symphony Orchestra.
- Also available is a huge downtown area with great shopping, restaurants and a casino.
- A Medical Assistant is needed to work for a well-established Community Health organization.
- They specialize in primary care.
- This is an office position. There is no call.
- This opportunity is due to growth and expansion.
- Bilingual and fluent in Spanish are both essential requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Medical Assistant Diploma and/or Medical Assistant Certification
- Medical Office experience is preferred. However, this practice will also consider a new graduate.
SOME OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES OF THE NEW MEDICAL ASSISTANT:
- Greet and interview patients for the appropriate information
- Maintain, update and record medical records
- Assist in the exam rooms with procedures, examinations, translation and any other instructions received from the providers
- Administer medications, vaccines, and treatments under direct supervision of the providers
- Provide patient education materials
- Assist in scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, verifying insurance eligibility, referrals forms, and prior authorizations
- Flexible in traveling to other offices in the area when the need arises.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing systems, filing and records management systems and forms
- Knowledge of the CDC immunization schedule, preparation and timely disposal and safe use of vaccines, needles and syringes
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.