Non Profit Critical Access Hospital in Northeastern Oregon is seeking an experienced Neurology Nurse Practitioner to join the team. At least 2 years of neurology experience required. Experience with Botox and trigger points injections preferred. Knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic conditions needed. Primarily outpatient coverage with occasional inpatient follow up. Four tens day shifts with some phone call. Primarily outpatient coverage with some inpatient follow ups.
This is a beautiful part of the state where you can truly enjoy the great outdoors - fishing, hiking, backcountry skiing, snowboarding.
For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please contact Judi Triana at 954-837-2693 or send your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JOB-2680612
- Neurology NP Opportunity in NE Oregon
- At least 2 years of Neurology Experience Required
- Mostly outpatient coverage with occasional inpatient follow up
- Experience with Botox and trigger points injections preferred
- Knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of neurologic conditions
- Loan Repayment Available
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail