HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois: Nurse Practitioner with Adult Psychiatric Telemedicine experience is needed to join a large provider of community health services. This is a 100% Telemedicine opportunity. The Nurse Practitioner will be given a choice: Either (4) ten hour shifts or (5) eight hour shifts. Very reasonable patient volume. Employed opportunity. $ Excellent salary and complete fringe benefits, including eligibility for their Student Loan Repayment Program.
- A Nurse Practitioner with Adult Psychiatric Telemedicine experience is needed to join a large provider of community health services.
- This is a 100% Telemedicine opportunity.
- This large Chicago-based organization has offices throughout Illinois.
- Work Schedule: The PA Psychiatry Telemedicine provider will be given the option of choosing to work: four (10) hour shifts, or five (8) hour shifts. Half-day Saturday per month is required. However, it will be adjusted with time off taken during the week.
- The organization provides services in mental health, primary care, Ob/Gyn. and women and children services.
- The patient volume is very reasonable.
- They have a very well established Psychiatric Department.
- It consists of a very supportive group of mental health providers. They include Psychiatrists, Behavior Health and Psychologists readily available for consults.
- Must have an Illinois license
- Telemedicine Psychiatry experience (minimum of one year)
- CAQH Certificate is preferred
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- They are offering an excellent salary.
- There are also providing a complete fringe benefits plan, which includes:
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Long term/short term disability
- Eligible for a Student Loan Repayment Program
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.