Private practice in beautiful Sonoma County is seeking an experienced OBGYN Physician Assistant to join their private practice. Very involved providers are seeking a provider that can assist with 10-12 deliveries per month, provide OB and GYN care in the office as well as prenatal care and IUD and Nexplanon insertion and removal.
This well-established practice in Sonoma County is hoping to find a provider that will be a go-getter and enthusiastically jump right into the practice. local candidates are highly preferred.
This position comes with full medical, dental, and vision benefits are provided. Enjoy 4 weeks of PTO and a generous salary.
For more information on this or any other CompHealth permanent position please send a current CV/resume to Deborah Guzman @ email@example.com or you may call directly @ 954-837-2751.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- OBGYN experience is required
- Deliveries, GYN , OB and Prenatal Care
- Collegial Atmosphere of Providers in an Upscale Boutique Private Practice
- Full Benefits
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 12-15 Deliveries per month
- Full Time or Part Time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail