A brand new opportunity for an all CRNA team in Southeastern Iowa has just come available. This is an independent nurse anesthetist position where you will work a variety of cases and do Regionals. To be considered a minimum of 2 years experience is required. The selected candidate will earn a base salary of $240K plus the opportunity to earn additional income. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice, medical benefits, life insurance, 7 weeks of vacation, $10k for CME every 2 years, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this exceptional Midwestern town along the banks of the Mississippi in Iowa. You will love its friendly atmosphere, affordable housing, and access to great outdoor activities of every kind. Also, it is a convenient and easy drive to Chicago, St. Louis, Des Moines, and about 90 minutes to the University of Iowa.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Adam Kohn at adam.kohn@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2627.
**Please reference JOB-2677739
- All CRNA Team
- 240K base salary with additional earning potential
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus offered
- Health Benefits
- 7 weeks' vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail