A Psychiatric NP or PA opportunity needed at a multi-specialty, federally qualified health center in rural Southeastern Washington. Busy practice treating patients of all ages with access to the latest healthcare technology. The clinic is open M-F with no nights or weekends. This is an employed opportunity that includes a full slate of benefits. You will receive a total of 24 paid days off per year, medical/dental/vision benefits with family coverage available, relocation assistance, life insurance, a 403b pension plan with match, and NHSC loan repayment. Onsite fitness facility, professional development stipend, and lots of additional benefits. Join an organization with forward-thinking leadership and executive support.
This is a beautiful small community in Washington State with a great outdoors lifestyle and a mild four seasons with lots of sunshine.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If interested, please call Deborah Guzman directly at 954-837-2751 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time, Permanent
- Outpatient Clinic
- No nights or weekends
- Base salary, generous benefits and retirement with up to 8% contribution
- Student Loan repayment
- Over 4 weeks PTO
- Sign on, Quality Incentives and relocation provided
- Close to outdoor adventure and metro areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail