Great opportunity for Autonomous CRNAs in a highly-rated Northern California town close to wine country! A small, reputable anesthesia group is seeking to hire a CRNA for a well-established, non-profit community hospital. Nurse anesthetists work mostly bread & butter cases independently (no heads or hearts) and very manageable call from home with post call day off. This opportunity offers over $260K in salary, 6 weeks of paid time off + sick leave, and retirement benefits. There is a 1099 option for at least $310K salary if incorporated in CA. Part-time candidates are welcomed to apply!
The surrounding community is one of the top-ranked small towns in the country - a real gem of California just far enough away from the dense metro areas. Enjoy tree-shaded streets, wineries/breweries/restaurants, an inviting downtown, and a vibrant cultural life. This location is very unique with close proximity to the Pacific Coast, nearby lakes, Napa Valley, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Lake Tahoe. Apply today!
To discuss this position and community, please email your CV (confidential) to Douglas.Thomas@comphealth.com and please call or text 954-837-2613. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
**Please reference JOB-2677029 with your inquiry.
- Autonomous role
- W-2 ($260K+) or 1099 ($310K+)
- High earning potential
- Relatively low volume
- Full time & part-time candidates will be considered
- Collegiate group at non-profit community hospital
- Top-ranked, gorgeous community close to wine country & Pacific Coast
- Easy drive to Sacramento, San Francisco, & Lake Tahoe
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail