We are looking for a professional Nurse Practitioner who can deliver primary medical care to a wide variety of patients. The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records and scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our nurses and physicians and will assist in delivering premium care to each and every patient.
- Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
- Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions