VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC community health network currently seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* System is well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years
* Must have a California license
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* 2-3 years of experience, required
* Negotiable salary with full and comprehensive benefits
* Highly sought out area with numerous locations to choose from throughout Los Angeles County!