Immediate opportunity in Central Coast, CA for an experienced bilingual (English/Spanish) Psychiatric trained Physician Assistant to join our outpatient team. The Psychiatrist has a holistic view of treating patients and passes on this experience to the staff of the clinic. An ideal provider will speak Spanish, have experience with evaluations, consultations and ongoing treatments to treat a wide range of psychiatric conditions (mostly adults). Must have prescriptive authority, CAQ is a plus and DEA. M-F Days schedule, no call or weekends. This is a full-time permanent position with a strong salary, relocation assistance and a comprehensive benefits package.
One of the 'Five Cities' of the Central Coast, the community has a walkable downtown with Antique stores, boutiques and restaurants to visit. The surrounding countryside has lush vineyards, rolling hills and miles of sandy beaches to explore.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference #2673778. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Prescription authorization
- 1+ years' experience in Psychiatry
- Full time permanent position
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
- Plethora of outdoor activities
- Full Benefits/Competitive pay scale
- Coastal community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail