HEADLINE: Peoria, Illinois: Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a well-established Health Care Center. This is a 100% Outpatient opportunity. Flexible work schedule and choice of: (four) 10-hour days or (five) 8-hour days per week. There is no call. $ Salary is competitive. There is also a bonus. Full fringe benefits package including Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Peoria, Illinois:
- With a population of 115,000, it is the eighth largest city in Illinois and the second largest metropolitan area in the state.
- It is centrally located three hours from Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- The health care industry makes up about 25 percent of the city's economy. They have three major hospitals. In addition, the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and the Midwest location of St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital are also located in Peoria.
- This city has three professional sports teams, several multi-national corporations, and a major performance and convention center.
- Peoria is also home to Bradley University, which is one of the nation's top-ranked, private, regional institutions of higher education.
- This city boasts: 9,000 acres of parks, a beautiful Botanic Gardens, museums, concerts, live theatre, great restaurants, wineries, sports, art fairs, very scenic drives along the river front and a warm, welcoming community, etc.
- The aforementioned all contribute to make Peoria a desirable city to live and work!
- A Spanish speaking Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join and work at a well-established Health Care Center. It is under the umbrella of a well-established Community Health Organization.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioner will need to work independently with a Family Practice physician to provide care to patients of all ages.
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience: The new Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is required to have at least 18 months of work experience in Family Medicine.
- Spanish Speaking Skills: They cater to a large Spanish speaking population. Therefore, good Spanish speaking skills are a requirement.
- Must have an active Illinois license and DEA.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There is no patient call.
- The group provides Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Mental Health, and Family Planning services to an underserved patient population.
- They are seeking a provider that has a mission and passion for community health.
- It is a very nice, newly built modern office. They also have a welcoming team of health professionals.
- They offer a flexible work schedule. The new Family Nurse Practitioner has a choice to work either (4) ten hour days or (5) eight hour days per week.
- She or he will work only one half day on a Saturday per month. You will have time off during the week to compensate you for this.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.