HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois (1.5 hours to downtown Chicago): Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with at least 18 months of work experience is needed for a community health facility. There is No Call. They are offering regular scheduled 40 hour work week. $ Excellent salary with great fringe benefits. Qualification for student loan repayment.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- This community health facility is located in Northwest Illinois.
- It is about 1.5 hours to downtown Chicago.
- Because this practice opportunity is located approximately 1.5 hours to downtown Chicago, you will have easy access to and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that Chicago has to offer!
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Needs to have at least 18 months of work experience.
- The Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with at least 1.5 years of work experience is being recruited by a community health facility.
- They are affiliated with a large healthcare organization that provides health, child welfare, youth services, behavior health and social services to an underserved patient population.
- The office is located on the hospital campus.
- There is no call.
There are two options available for regular scheduled hours:
- 40 hours – 4 days/10 hours
- 40 hours – 5 days/8 hours
- Provide routine primary care along with the supervising Physician.
- Provide Family Planning services
- Provide prenatal services
- Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribe medications, including "verbal orders", along with the supervising Physician.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: It consists of:
- Excellent salary
- Malpractice with Tail coverage
- Long term/short term disability
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 3 paid summer days
- 1 paid wellness day
- 5 paid sick days
- $1,000 CME allowance with 3 paid days off for CME
- Qualification for student loan repayment
Anapol Enterprises, LLC