HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (Located in the North side of the city and less than 30 minutes to metropolitan downtown Chicago): 100% Outpatient. Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a large Healthcare organization. Forty hour work week. No Call. $ Competitive salary. Complete benefits package. Student Loan Repayment
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their new clinic is located in the North side of the city and is less than 30 minutes to metropolitan downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- A well-established community health Organization is seeking to recruit a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner to join a well established Health Care Center.
- The new Family Nurse Practitioner will work at their brand new clinic that is scheduled to open in February of 2021.
- This newly built office is located in a very desirable area.
- The new Certified FNP will need to work independently as well as with a Family Practice physician to provide care to patients of all ages.
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Experience: The new Certified Family Nurse Practitioner is required have at least two years work experience.
- Has an active Illinois license
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- There is no call.
- The group provides Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, Mental Health, and Family Planning services to an underserved patient population.
- They are seeking a provider who has a mission and passion for community health.
- They are offeing a flexible work schedule. The new Family Nurse Practitioner has a choice to work either (4) ten hour days/shifts, or (5) eight hour days per week.
- She or he will work only one half day on a Saturday per month.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (80 hours)
- CME with paid time off
- 80 hours PTO
- 403B Savings Plan
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.