A facility in Rhode Island is seeking a psychiatric nurse practitioner or psychiatric physician assistant to join their team providing care to the child/adolescent population. Open to new graduates with experience providing care to the pediatric population. Will be working in an inpatient, ER setting. This facility offers a spectrum of clinical care and have resources to provide all the wealth of care to kids.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must have child/adolescent psych experience
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
- Schedule will be discussed with facility (4-10s or 5-8s)
- Large, well known facility
- Provide top care to pediatric population
- Full benefits
- Providence, RI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail