VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary and behavioral health care in Connecticut. We are seeking Board-Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practioner for an employed full-time positions. A few details:
* Full-time, employed position
* Must be able to conduct psychiatric evaluations, diagnose, perform mental status exams and provide theraputic interventions appropriate to specific problems.
* Licensed APRN in the State of Connecticut.
* Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license.
* Must be a Board-Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
*Comfortable seeing all ages, will help expand child/adolescent practice
* Comprehensive benefits included ie. medical, dental and vision insurance, sick time and EAP, NHSC loan repayment eligibility
* Must be willing to obtain suboxone waiver.
* Located within a half hour of Hartford, CT