VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary and behavioral health care in Connecticut. We are seeking Board-Certified Nurse Practitioners for an employed full-time positions. A few details:
* Full-time: 40 hour 5 days per week
* Provide primary care services for all ages by appointment and walk-ins.
* Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen
* Licensed RN and APRN in the State of Connecticut.
* Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license.
* Must be a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with 2 years primary care experience
* Comprehensive benefits included ie. medical, dental and vision insurance, sick time and EAP, NHSC loan repayment eligibility
* Must be willing to obtain suboxone waiver.
* Located within a half hour of Hartford, CT