A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is needed in the beautiful Bay area of California to join the Behavioral Health team of a well-established Non-Profit Community health center. You will be part of a great collaborative care team. This client is seeking a provider with at least one year of PMHNP experience working in an outpatient setting with patients of all ages. They prefer candidates with the CA license and the ability to speak Spanish is a bonus.
This position is a salaried position with fantastic benefits, CME, PTO, paid holidays, floating holidays, EAP, and student loan assistance. You will receive relocation assistance, 403b retirement plan, dental, medical, and life insurance. They also offer loan repayment and malpractice with tail coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Deborah Guzman @ 954-837-2751 or email your CV in confidence to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- PMHNP Certification required
- Experience required
- Fantastic Bay area location
- Salary Plus Sign on Bonus and Relocation
- Phenomenal Benefits including PTO, paid holidays, floating holidays, CME and EAP
- Outpatient Care for Adults, Children and Adolescents
- Bilingual/ Spanish highly desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail