A New Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity is now available in Illinois. This midwestern hospital is growing its program and is seeking an experienced PMHNP to work a mix of inpatient and outpatient with the adult and geriatric patients. The ideal candidate will be Illinois licensed and eager to help grow a new program. Candidates must be Psychiatric certified. If you do not hold an active IL license but are interested in this opportunity and great Illinois location, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you.
This position offers a competitive base salary and you will receive malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 5 days of CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and loan repayment.
This position is in a large Illinois town. It is a family-friendly community with a good school system and a low cost of living.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Deb Guzman @ 954.837.2751 or email Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Psychiatric NP Position in Northwest Illinois
- Mix of Inpatient ( 2 days ) and Outpatient ( 3 days)
- Adults and Geriatrics
- M-F Schedule
- Full Health Benefits, PTO and CME
- Psychiatric Certification required
- Terrific Northwest Location
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail