Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium -
- Full Time
- Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits: We Want You to Join our Team
Southeast Alaska is home to some of the world's most breathtaking landscapes, proudest Native cultures, and thriving pioneer spirits. SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC) helps to keep it healthy.
A healthcare career with us, means becoming a central contributor protecting Alaskan lives and communities. If you long for a lifestyle that includes combining rewarding work with fresh air, outdoor adventure, and living among neighbors who know your name and always happy to see you, SEARHC has your job solution.
Comprehensive Benefit Package/Competitive Salary DOE
- Additional Info: Two years of experience as a practicing provider, additional clinical experience or training prior to practice as a licensed provider may be considered by the Medical Director of Primary Care Clinics to meet this minimum experience requirement
- State of Alaska Medical License as an NP or PA
- Board Certified in specialty by accrediting body
- Maintains active unrestricted DEA registration
- Maintains active SEARHC medical staff privileges
- BLS for all positions
- ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certification within one year of start date for providers performing after hours emergency work in remote clinics (e.g., Haines, Hoonah, Gustavus, Angoon, Kake, Klawock)
- ALSO training is preferred for providers performing after hours emergency work in remote clinics