VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and respected community healthcare center in North Hollywood, California. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Women’s Health Physician Assistant with interest in working with the underserved. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Join one of Los Angeles' larger community-based health centers located in San Fernando Valley with a stellar 44-year reputation
* Work with the Lead Physician and Chief Medical Officer
* Lead the care team by utilizing the Patient-Centered Medical Home model
* Provided over 90,000 medical visits last year and looking to expand!
* Center offers services such as primary care, pediatrics, adolescent teen health center, dental, optometry, mental and behavior health care
* Team consists of two Obstetrician/Gynecologists in the department
* 100% outpatient responsibilities
* Full or part-time options available
* See around 22 patients/day
* Current DEA registration (all schedules) and a minimum of a BLS certificate
* California license is required
* Must have Women’s Health experience
* Spanish is a plus but not required
* Competitive salary based on the national MGMA standards
* Full and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, $1,200 towards CME, paid holidays, CME, vacation and sick leave, licensing and DEA, life insurance, loan repayment, short and long-term disability, 401(k), etc.
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Located in the heart of Los Angeles County!