An exciting Clinical Pharmacy Oncology Coordinator is now available at a hospital in Delaware. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package.
PharmD Required. Must have 2 years of current or recent hospital clinical oncology experience.
Quaint family town less than 1 1/2 hours from Dover. This community offers low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living with public and private school options.
If you are looking for an exciting new position, contact Elizabeth Zingale today! For further details about this or other opportunities nationwide, send your resume in confidence to Elizabeth.Zingale@comphealth.com and call Liz directly at 954-837-2705.
***Please reference JOB-2661516***
- Competitive Salary
- Primarily Days
- Low Cost of Living
- Generous Benefits
- Beautiful Location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail