Innovative and growing Healthcare Organization is looking to hire
a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant / PA-C to
work in a primary care setting in the Holcomb/Garden City, KS
Join an organization that was ranked as one of the best places to
work in the country!
* One of the nationâ€™s leading providers for employer-based
* Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as
one of the best places to work in the country.
* Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have
dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way
healthcare is delivered.
* Improve population health by identifying health risks and
working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
* This organization values and appreciates all providers through
programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as
well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and
* In-depth on-boarding process that provides resources, and
materials to support providers with EMR training, clinical
education, leadership and personal and professional development
Benefits and Features:
* $110-120k annual salary, depending on experience
* Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k,
and life benefits
* Excellent PTO plus holidays
* CME assistance and malpractice paid
Your Role with the Company:
* Full-time position, M-F
* The Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will be
responsible for Primary Care services, supporting individual
lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic
conditions. Strong emphasis on health outcomes, not patient
volume and billing.
* This FNP or PA will be seeing all ages with a focus on the
quality of patient care over the quantity of patients seen. Each
patient visit is 30 minutes minimum
* FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, MSN, ARNP, Physician
Assistant / PA-C
* 2+ years of FNP experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
FOR MORE INFORMATION: