Hours:32 Hours per Week | 2 Weekends per 14 Day Period | Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 11 PM, Saturday - Sunday 9 AM - 8 PM
Compensation: Highly Competitive and Negotiable Compensation
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Generous PTO and CME
- Retirement Plans Including 401k With 4% Match
- Premium Pay
Additional Info: This position is located in our Uniondale office.
- This position does not involve direct, in-person, patient interaction. Rather, interactions with patients will take place over the phone or via other electronic media.
- This is a desk job that involves review of labs, X-rays, advanced imaging reports, patient charts.
- It involves callback and phone interaction with patients (+/- pts' PCP's).
- 3+ years experience as a PA
- Clinical Skills: Physiological Knowledge, familiarity with EHR/EMR programs, confidence to work independently, needs to be comfortable with pediatrics dosing of common antibiotics, medical teamwork, excellent communication skills and sympathetic and genuinely concerned for patients to promote and maintain health
- Physician Assistant to be part of a call center medical care coordination team that supports clinical services rendered at 120+ urgent care sites and addresses post-visit needs of the patients
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.