Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Nights and Weekends Required | Freedom to Build Your Own Schedule to Fit Your Lifestyle
Average Patients seen: Varies | Mixture of Phone, Video, and Asynchronous Consults
Call Schedule: No Call
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary
- Additional Bonuses Based on Productivity & Quality Metrics
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Maternity / Paternity Policy
- Company Issued Laptop and Stipend for Business Expenses
- Reimbursement for License Renewals
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that powers three digital health clinics - Roman for men's health, Rory for women's health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction.
We're looking for practitioners who possess that much-sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don't cut corners when it comes to patient care.
You'll treat patients across our growing roster of conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Weight Management, among others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video, or asynchronously
- Provide care using our custom, proprietary EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medications and making lifestyle recommendations
- 5+ years of direct patient care preferred.
- Telehealth experience is preferred.
- Multiple state medical licenses or compact license required.
- Must be tech-savvy. Experience with multiple EMRs a benefit.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.