This is an Oncology Pharmacist opening for a hospital located in a breathtaking, waterfront Washington State community that is over an hour's drive to Seattle. This jawdropping, scenic pacific northwestern town is rich in natural beauty, history and much more!
All candidates, at a minimum, must have at least 2 years' experience working as an Oncology Pharmacist. Preferred candidates will be BCOP certified. Washington State licensed or eligible for reciprocation. Interviewing and hiring by video interview is an option. Don't delay!
For more information concerning this position and others across the country, please contact David Siegel at 954-837-2640, and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JOB-2648778
- Oncology Pharmacist
- Gorgeous Washington State Community
- Over an hours' drive to Seattle
- Full Benefits
- Washington State licensed or eligible for reciprocation
- Sign On negotiable
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail