Electrophysiology NP/PA Position in Central North Carolina
An award-winning, not-for-profit healthcare organization located in Central North Carolina is seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their growing Cardiology program.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes productivity incentive, annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, on-site fitness center, child care, and more
- Support seasoned EP Cardiologist and NP with new patient appointments, surgical clearance, inpatient rounding, and stress tests
- Weekday Schedule offers work-life balance
- Provider-led, financially stable group of hospital-employed providers
- Must have 2 years of cardiology provider experience. EP experience a plus.
Located in South-Central North Carolina this peaceful community is nestled among the area's whispering pines and offer beautiful golf courses, fine dining, shopping and entertainment. Apply today to find out more!