Lucrative Urology NP or PA Position in Tucson, AZ
A reputable Urology Group located in Tucson, AZ has an opening for an experienced Urology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Full benefits including health, dental, life insurance, PTO, sick leave, 7 paid holidays, 5 days CME w/allowance, retirement plan (401k)
- See new and follow-up patients
- No call but might make rounds at 1 hospital during the day 1-2 times per week
- Average of 20 patients per day
- Join six doctors and three advanced providers
- Must have 3 years of experience as a Urology Provider
Tucson is famous for its dramatic beauty. Mountain ranges can be seen in all directions and offer scenic drives, hiking and even snow skiing. Tucson is the second most-populous city in Arizona with more than 580,000 residents. The thriving visual and performing arts scene, respected galleries and museums and trend-setting restaurants reflect its vibrant multicultural heritage. Contact us today to find out more!