Hours:Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week | A minimum of 20 Hours for PT Providers.
Average Patients seen: 21-26 in 10 Hour Shift
Call Schedule: Shared | Every Two Months
- $95,000 - $110,000 Based On Experience
- Productivity Incentive Based on Patients Seen Paid Quarterly
- Providers who Average 25 PPD the Incentive Bonus is $2,500 per Quarter
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance and 3 Months of Transitional Housing Stipend
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Employer Paid Health/Drug/Vision/Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% Match
- Temporary Disability
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Gym Membership and Cell Phone Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- Paid Holidays - 11 Full Days plus 2 Half Days, 168 Hours PTO
- 40 CME Hours and $2,500 Annual Allowance
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a community health care clinic or similar community outpatient care experience.
- Experience working on an island with an underserved patient population is highly preferred.
- 2-3 years of NP experience is preferred. At least 1 year of experience is required.
- Bay Clinic is the largest non-profit community health center on Hawai'i Island. Today, we serve 22,096 East Hawai'i residents with approximately 80,000 visits annually.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.