VISTA Search is partnering with a national provider of anesthesia to recruit CRNAs to join an established team in Alabama.
* Employed Call, Flex and No-Call positions with full time schedules
* Positions provide benefit package with an array of insurances, PTO and much more!
* Experienced CRNA and new grads encouraged to apply
* Join a team of 16 CRNAs and 5 board-certified Anesthesiologist
* Patient panel includes, but not limited to OB, Hearts, Peds, * * * General and Orthopedic Surgery
* No trauma
* Depending on type of position, schedule offerings include no weekends, no call and/or call 1:11
* Team oriented model with opportunity to have access to mentorship and work independently
* Physician directed model without micromanagement
* BLS and ACLS certification, required
* Active license in Alabama or ability to obtain license
* Completion of CRNA program, required
* Proficiency in computer technology utilized to perform duties, required
* Skilled in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies
* Ability to perform appropriate techniques of the anesthetic plan such as, but not limited to, insertion of intravenous catheters, insertion of invasive monitoring catheters according to established protocol; endotracheal intubation and extubation; performing arterial punctures for interpretation of arterial blood gases
* Knowledge related to communicating appropriately with all individuals involved in the peri-operative and post-operative care of the patient. In a life-threatening emergency, function responsibly by providing anesthesia care in the absence of an anesthesiologist or supervising physician.
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits program
250+ bed acute care hospital offering a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Area population nearing 200,000
* Beautiful location on the Gulf Coast