A Behavioral Health hospital near Olympia, Washington is seeking a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. The ideal provider will have experience working in an inpatient and outpatient psychiatric setting and be able to provide care to patients across the lifespan and able to start by August 2020.
This facility was recently opened in 2019 and offers both inpatient and outpatient care to patients of all ages. Due to growth, they are looking for a full time, permanent psychiatric nurse practitioner to join their team. Looking for a provider with experience working in a psychiatric setting, board-certified as a psychiatric nurse practitioner, and have an active Washington state NP license.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to email@example.com.
Reference Job #2641233
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Must be PMHNP Certified
- Must have experience working in an inpatient/outpatient psychiatric setting as an NP
- Must be able to see all ages
- Washington License Required
- Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Suburb of Olympia
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail