Work in well established practice in Dillon, South Carolina, just 35 mi East of Florence.
This is a progressive and dynamic company – our Providers work autonomously and are leaders within their practices. Our practices offer Providers the ability to do what they are passionate about (seeing and treating patients) and simultaneously enjoy a work-life balance.
· Work four days per week (10 hour shifts)
· Experienced support and clinical staff
· Established Patient Base
· Primarily Family Practice with Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine requirements
· Approximately 35 patients per day
· No Weekends
Compensation and Benefits:
· Offering Sign-On bonus and Relocation for the right candidate
· Aggressive and above market compensation
· Competitive Benefits Package includes:
o Fully paid Medical Insurance for employee only coverage – three different options through BCBS of North Carolina
o Employee paid Dental and Vision options through MetLife
o Optional Colonial Life programs – Gap, Disability and Life Insurance options
o 401K – eligible after 90 days employment with generous employer match
o PTO – three (3) weeks of PTO available after 90 days of employment
o CME - $3000 annual allowance
· South Carolina license is a must
· 2 - 3 Years of Experience in Family Practice and Urgent Care
· At least 1 year of experience working autonomously
· Prefer experience with pain management and writing narcotic scripts until they are able to transfer the pt to a pain management clinic.
· DOT Certification (Be willing to obtain if not already certified)