Client is a seeking an experienced cardiac physician assistant to join an established cardiothoracic surgery practice.
The incoming provider will support our well-respected and experienced cardiothoracic surgeons in our employed practice.
• Seeing patients in the clinic
• Rounding on patients in the hospital
• First assisting in Cardiac and Thoracic surgery procedures
• One hospital / clinic located on hospital’s campus
• Some practice call may be required.
• Experience in OR required
• Experience with Cardiothoracic patients
• Proficient in Vein Harvesting (EVH and open)
This is an employed position with competitive salary package including malpractice coverage, 401K, health benefits, PTO, and CME.
Guaranteed starting bonus!
Client, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 266 all-private bed facility. In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Contact me today if interested!